- June 20, 2019
- Posted by: matthewhendley
Did you hear that People is the new HR? That’s why we <big-waving-hand> are on a mission to become ‘The People Consultancy of Choice’ and you’d be joining us at just the right time, as we celebrate 10 years in business on 24th June 2019… Yes, we’re very excited.
Come join us as People Manager at our Head Office on the outskirts of Derby, in Belper, within this newly formed role and be potentially the most exciting hire we’ll be making this year!
What experience would we like to see on your CV?
- Experience of working at strategic level in HR, championing the people within the business and have a real passion for helping them achieve their potential
- Ability to focus on the longer term goals and our shared vision
- Delivery of strategic projects across multiple areas of the People Lifecycle from project scope through to delivery
- Demonstrate a tenacious attitude when it comes to getting things done, but a right first time approach
- Qualified to CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Don’t take life too seriously, as we can all be professional and fun to be around at the same time!
We have a number of key projects that we’d like you to help us deliver over the next 18 months, so it’d be great if you already have experience of these too.
- Establish a senior management team across all key business functions, both through intensive attraction campaigns and a comprehensive selection process (not forgetting to focus our important employer brand!)
- Develop effective frameworks that boost individual performance, whilst able to support teams at all levels
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to ensure capacity and capability to deliver against our longer-term business goals
- Support both teams and the wider-business, with advice and effective policies, as legislation and trends across our industry continue to develop
- Continue to build a culture that encourages fun, has a focus our overall purpose and gives guidance with the autonomy craved by like-minded teams
- Payday Pizza
- Flexible Working Hours
- Employee of the Month
- Social Events including Christmas Party
- Group Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Profit Share Scheme
- 31 Days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays (rising to 36 with length of service) + your birthday off + an addition day off to support a charity of your choosing
It’s not long until we celebrate our birthday but don’t worry, as there will be plenty more opportunities to join us in recognising other achievements before the year is over!
For an informal and confidential conversation, please contact Gary Parsons on 01332 985 465 or apply online to guarantee a quick response.