- January 29, 2019
- Posted by: matthewhendley
With the announcement of Talk Staff Group winning the prestigious ‘Employer of the Year’ at the Nottingham Post Business Awards last year and with significant growth across all divisions, Talk Staff Group are looking to find a fantastic HR Consultant to provide HR and Employment Law Advice to the wide variety of clients operating throughout various industries in the Midlands.
Joining Talk Staff’s People Consultancy team, you’ll work autonomously providing legally compliant advice and HR assistance internally and to clients, by telephone and email, in order to support the needs of the individual client, to highlight any options that are non-compliant and to ensure the client is fully aware of the risk these options present.
What we’d love you to have already:
- CIPD qualified (Level 5 or above)
- A can-do attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively within the team
- Broad knowledge of employment law and HRM
- An enthusiasm for generating new business referrals
- Ability to learn, research and interpret law quickly and effectively
- MS Office knowledge and experience
This role will be based out of our Belper site, but you will work across the East Midlands. You’ll split your time between supporting Talk Staff with internal projects and case work, business development and working with clients.
What we expect your role to involve over the coming 12 months:
- Ensuring support is provided to clients in a productive manner with quality sound advice
- Ensuring that personal knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated
- Advising, assisting and guiding clients with all employment law/HR enquiries received.
- To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction
- Ensuring that all advice is recorded accurately against the appropriate cases and all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database
- Taking ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases
- Providing support and advice to clients in regards to information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice provided, this will include drafting correspondence when appropriate
- Reviewing client documentation and providing advice accordingly taking the clients internal terms and conditions into account
- Attending legal briefings and internal company training to ensure that advice provided is compliant with current law and our service standards
- Attending client visits, meetings and conference calls as required to assist/advise with any employment law/HR related matters
- Assisting with requests for articles or taking part in Webinars, which have an employment law/HRM/employee relations element
- Offering clients options regarding the take up if other products we provide and make recommendations accordingly
- Carrying out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team from time to time
- Inspiring People, Delivering Results on a daily basis
Talk Staff People Consultants can easily be described as ambitious and we’re proud of this, as each person is fully focused on achieving long-term goals and we’re fully committed to this.
We are part of the wider Talk Staff Group and as we continue to expand, opportunities for progression will naturally become available and will likely coincide with your own personal development plans.
It’s a great time to be part of this exciting journey!
Salary & Benefits Package
£24,000 – £35,000 OTE per annum plus benefits
Working hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, with 1 hours’ break. Flexible working will be required to cover specific case load.
- Pay day pizza
- Perkbox benefits platform
- Employee of the month
- Individual Commission & Team Bonuses
- Social events including Christmas party
- Group Company Pension Scheme
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential – Please feel free to request an informal chat with James Blake on 01773 828 326.