Your Friendly & Approachable HR Experts!
Our HR for small businesses recognises the challenges you face as you grow: Balancing budgets, tackling difficult conversations and ensuring you stay compliant. From small businesses maintaining an exceptional presence in the market, through to innovative start-ups experiencing rapid growth. We work with you to provide seamless HR support and advice.
We give you the peace of mind at every stage. Our experienced team partners with you to ensure that tough situations are dealt with quickly and smoothly and procedures put in place. We offer HR support either on a retained basis or simply as and when you need us.
HR support for small businesses and start-ups summarised
- Dedicated helpline – Giving you the right advice and guidance when it matters. Guiding you through all the challenges of surviving, growing and thriving as a small business.
- HR support – Full support at all levels, making the process simpler and smoother to progress your business, navigating tough situations and resolving these quickly.
- Tailored documents – An established library of letters and policies, designed for small businesses and tailored for your needs. Helping you to get started without having to do all the research and design yourself. Supporting you in adding elements that show off your values to your people whilst creating a robust code of conduct.
- Legislation Updates – Staying ahead of the latest changes and remaining compliant. Taking away the pain of HR admin as you wear many hats as a start-up leader.
Read more about Start-ups HR challenges here.
HR services for small businesses and emerging SMEs
- Start-up checklist – Supporting innovative start-ups with policies, employee new starter forms, code of conduct, handbooks, grievance policy and more to get you started.
- Policies and procedures – Helping with the day-to-day policy admin that can take up significant time. The sooner policies are in place the more your people have clear guidance on processes and procedures.
- Restructuring – We help small businesses to restructure, whether that’s to deal with a dip in the market or to redefine the roles of your current team to suit the needs of the business as you grow. We also offer programmes designed to improve communication for new people managers making the most of your growth through coaching.
- Employee sick leave – Employee absenteeism can have a big impact on your business and your other colleagues, we help you measure absenteeism and create smooth return-to-work processes. We also help you stay compliant and design policies for your people. Ultimately, we help you increase productivity.
- Disciplinaries and Dismissals – We provide HR support looking at both preventive and reactive actions. We can provide you with HR advice on creating a transparent and clear code of conduct for your people. In the event of disciplinary, or dismissals as a last resort, we can help ensure you’ve carried out any relevant investigations in a swift time frame and help you follow a consistent and fair process; this vastly reduces the risk of a legal complaint from the exiting employee.
- Exiting employees – As a small business attracting and retaining key talent is key, understanding why your people choose to leave can vastly improve your employee retention in the future.
💙 Let’s talk about HR services for your small business
You can explore more ways we support businesses with redundancy, redundancy alternatives, PIP and more by requesting more information from us.
Our pricing structure is designed to add flexibility with a number of retained or ad-hoc options to suit you.
If you’d like to a quote or a chat with our friendly team about our HR services then reach out today for a conversation about your business.