Retention & Separation
Retaining talent within your business is critical to success, keeping your best employees helps customer and employee satisfaction, sales and ultimately it stops them going to your competitors.
Early 2019 39.7% of Brits revealed that they dislike their current job, which means that 39.7% of your workforce could be unhappy! While they may all have different reasons for this there are certainly key themes emerging that need to be addressed.
Salaries, colleagues, development opportunities, benefits and most importantly management. Afterall “People don’t leave bad jobs; they leave bad bosses”.
You need to be able to perform a full situational analysis of where you are, where you need to be and how you’re going to get there.
Our people consultants can help you every step of the way by addressing all of the key elements of a retention strategy.
- Creating and Developing Employee Retention Strategies
- Designing and Running Retention Focused Engagement Surveys
- Salary Benchmarking
- Reviewing, Defining and Launching Reward and Benefits
- Developing Positive Exit Interview Processes (Employee Exit Journey)
- Separation Data Analysis & Improvement Projects