We work closely with the Vaillant Group to ensure they maintain a qualified and experienced workforce. We can also guarantee flexibility depending on customer demand, helping increase their talent pool during peaks in customer demand and creating resilience within the long winter months.
Our relationship with Vaillant Group began way back in 2010.
Since, we have worked closely with member’s of the Vaillant Group team to understand their business, culture and aspirational longer term goals – to build a highly engaged workforce.
In the early stages, Talk Staff completed a review of the current recruitment strategy and it became apparent that the company’s existing recruitment provider, whilst able to attract talented staff to most areas of the business, was in fact struggling to provide adequate staffing for the company’s Call Centre Operation – a key part of the business.
The Vaillant Group realised they had become reliant on a single recruitment agency. so they decided to collaborate with Talk Staff Recruitment to attract specific talent, to increase their customer service offer.
As part of the Vaillant Group review, we focussed on:
- Attracting temporary agency workers that had long term aspirations to work within similar roles, ready for when permanent opportunities became available
- Bringing people into their business that knew the ups and downs of working in a demanding environment during difficult months
- Managing workers once the assignment commenced to ensure they were fully supported and concerns were dealt with
- Removing the perception that the business ‘keeps recruiting’ and raise awareness of their seasonality.
With the Vaillant Group being one of the biggest employers in the local Belper and surrounding Derby areas, Talk Staff Recruitment created targeted recruitment campaigns and completed market research to fully explore and understand the business and candidate perceptions of the company.
With research and greater understanding of Vaillant Group’s business, we have put a carefully planned strategy into place, this includes:
- Professionally writing advert copy to reflect the needs of the wider business, showcasing the friendly team environment
- Identifying non-traditional media channels to market opportunities to candidates working within a reasonable local distance
- Designing a structured pre-interview assessment method that ensured candidates have a true understanding of the business, whether good or bad
We are extremely proud of the results that we have achieved, these are:
- Reduction on agency worker attrition levels within the call centre operation and elsewhere in the business
- High levels of agency workers taken on as permanent team members, following outstanding performance and commitment
- Supply of permanent and temporary staffing across the wider business, including a number of key roles at their UK Headquarters
- Improved reputation for Employer Branding within the immediate local area
- Highly regarded by a number of senior managers at their recruitment partner of choice
Quote from Talk Staff
“The Vaillant Group is on an exciting journey and are extremely proud to be part of their success here in the UK.”