Talk Staff ™ TRAINING | Training Courses
Our courses have been carefully selected to ensure that your business is fully equipped to comply with various rules and regulations, whilst being able to develop your staff and business further.
- Tailored Training Courses: This service is designed to bring experienced trainers into your business to ensure effective training is provided, working with you to identify and overcome areas of weakness and build on strengths. That is why we offer bespoke training solutions for companies with 2/3 employees right up to blue chip corporations with 500+.
Sales & Marketing
- Sales by Social Media: This course is designed for active sales professionals that want to develop their sales activity further by harnessing the power of Social Media and developing an effective strategy to increase revenues of the business.
- Sales Refreshed: This course is designed for active sales professionals that want refresh their skills and again realise their potential. This course really will allow your business to be one step ahead of your competitors.
- Team Leading (QCF) (CMI Level 2): This course is designed to provide the candidate with the development opportunity to gain the knowledge necessary to undertake a management role effectively, and to help them, as a team leader or aspiring team leader.
- First Line Management (QCF) (CMI Level 3): This course is designed for supervisers and first line managers who wish to build on and develop their existing management skills and knowledge.
- Management & Leadership (QCF) (CMI Level 5): This course is designed for practising middle managers who wish to develop their core management skills and practices. These qualifications focus on the personal development of the individual learner’s management capabilities and competencies.
- Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF) (CMI Level 7): This course is designed for directors and senior managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective performance. These qualifications require directors and senior managers to build on their skills in strategic management and leadership and to focus on the requirements of inter-organisational strategy.
- Introduction to Trainer Skills (City & Guilds 7300): Often referred to as ‘Trainer the Trainer’, this course aims to provide participants with a sound introduction to the concepts of a systematic approach to training. It’s an intensive course which is ideal for those who train others in organsiations.
Health & Safety
- First Aid at Work: This course is approved by the Health and Safety Executive and meets the requirements of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. The course provides instruction and training in first aid techniques and practices. Following successful completion of the course, candidates will be issued with a certificate, which is valid for 3 years.
- First Aid (Re-qualification): This course provides refresher training for those who have previously completed a three or four day course. As a qualified First Aider you have 28 days after the expiry date to attend and successfully complete a re-qualification course. Following successful completion of the course, candidates will be issued with a certificate, which is valid for 3 years.
- First Aid – Annual Refresher: This course is for people holding a current First aid at work or Emergency first aid at work certificate. It provides current First Aiders, Appointed Persons and new Emergency First Aiders the opportunity to practice and update their skills at any time during the three years certificate validation period.
- Emergency First Aid: This course is designed to help employers meet their obligation for adequate and appropriate First Aid Provision in the Workplace. The regulations require that someone is available at all times to undertake first aid duties when people are at work. Following successful completion of the course, candidates will be issued with a certificate, which is valid for 3 years.
- Fire Warden / Fire Marshal: This course is for staff with designated responsibilities in the event of a fire. As a fire warden or fire marshal this course provides the skills and confidence that will allow them to carry out their duties relating to fire safety and emergency procedures.
- Health & Safety in the Workplace (CIEH Level 2): This course aims to provide a safety awareness programme covering most general areas of Health & Safety, which is adaptable for workers in all fields of activity. On successful completion of this course, candidates can progress to either the IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH National General Certificate course.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS): This course lasts for one day and includes basic Health & Safety knowledge input along with the official CITB Health & Safety online test. CSCS now has over one million cardholders and it is being asked for by an increasing number of clients in tender documents and at site gates.
- Managing Safely (IOSH): This course is designed for managers and supervisors who are required to manage efficiently and effectively in compliance with both their organisation’s safety policy and safety and health legislation. It gives an excellent grounding in Health and Safety and provides a good platform to progress to the NEBOSH National General Certificate.
- Manual Handling: This course aims to give understanding the effect that lifting or supporting different objects can have on the body can help eliminate many of the risks associated with manual handling. Manual Handling familiarisation helps employees assess the risks involved in moving, lifting or carrying heavy or awkward objects and explains the correct techniques to use. An Attendance Certificate is issued upon completion
Whilst many of these courses can be completed onsite at our training facilities in Belper, Derbyshire – we are also able to come onsite to your premises and happy to deliver tailored versions of our courses to your employees.